FS: Zero Gravity Winglet SE

Hi there. Starting to thin my collection by moving some things I just don’t play a lot. More to come. Throws with notes first, photos below. Let me know if you have any questions or want any more photos. Lower-end stuff, so CONUS only please. Asking prices are all-inclusive - they include USPS First Class shipping and PayPal G&S fees on my end.

More listings to come soon.

Zero Gravity Return Tops Winglet SE. $45. SOLD
Toybania/Yoyo Empire O-Ting. $35. SOLD
Recess First Base. $15. SOLD.

5 Likes

Bump for my dude!

1 Like

To quote Thad from “Blue Mountain State”

“Why do you do this to Meeeeeahhhh IM a HUMAN being-ahhhh” :sob::sob::sob::sob:

The CONUS only makes me SO salty that if I didn’t like your videos so much I’d … “give you a piece of my mind SIR!!! :joy:

But for real seeing that O-ting that I’ve been looking for for a few months ONLY be available to people on the US breaks me Heart :pensive:

1 Like

BMS! Been forever since I watched that. Such a fun show.

Thanks for watching my YT. Guess I am glad is saves me a chewing out?

I am hesitant to ship international, especially with lower-end stuff, because I have had enough bad experiences as a seller. The last thing I sent, for example, was “lost” and so I was out a throw and refund money because it was a lowish-end throw that we did not insure. So, I am just not keen about messing with international shipping for the time being.

At any rate, my apologies. I hope you find another O-Ting soon.

3 Likes

What’s your thoughts on the winglet?

@Roy_Dodge is the man. Don’t hesitate to buy from him.

1 Like

It’s a really good throw. I just picked it up to get a refresher and I honestly don’t know why I don’t pick it up more often. It’s a beast for grinding/spinning and it plays beautifully in general. I don’t gravitate toward the extreme H shape often so maybe that’s why it is underplayed. Now I am second guessing myself selling it lol

3 Likes

I’m kinda interested in this yoyo. Looks pretty sweet!I’m gonna look at some people playing it

1 Like

Winglet SE is rare to see it out there. I am always asked to see if there is one available. Great reviews overall and very powerful.

@AKYOYOMIKE can give you more insights :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What! This is insane! The winglet SE is an incredible yoyo! If you like H or if you want to try an amazing H then you should buy this one! This is a bargain price from a great seller! @Roy_Dodge ay is a great guy and you shouldn’t hesitate. Zerogravity is an amazing company, and the winglet SE is one of thier best yoyos! @Theycallmecotton i know you like ZG the Don and the winglet (specifically the SE) are thier best. Long spintime, very balanced, very comfortable (for an H). I can’t finger spin, but I’ve seen 2 guys use my winglet and finger spin over 60 sec. I wouldn’t sell my SE for twice this price.

4 Likes

Dang. I feel like I am being talked out of selling lol

3 Likes

PM’d, I’ll buy the Winglet if it’s still on the menu!

Ivan

2 Likes

On hold now. Working my way through folks expressing interest. First come, first served. Priority to CONUS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.