FS YYR Sleipnir/YYF Severe /YYJ Diamondback and several other YYF/YYJ mint

Here are my yo-yos just for sale.I have not used them for 5-6 years.Please make an offer for prices(we can negotiate) because I don’t know the values of used yoyos.I can send detailed photos of every yoyo.They are all mint condition, I also have yellow kitty strings which will be send as a gift.Here is the list of yoyos:

Yoyorecreation-Sleipnir (pink)
Yoyojam-Diamondback (blue)
Yoyofactory-Severe (black)
Yoyozone-Act (red)
Yoyofactory-Loop X2 (green and red)
Yoyojam X-con pro (red)
Yoyofactory-Grind Machine Neon(green)
Yoyofactory-ONE Paul Han edition (pink)
Auldey yoyos X3 (can be send as gift in couple or several purchase of yoyos)
Note: I’m new in forum because i have not been throwing for 5-6 years and i have decided to sell recently.I sent a mail to yyr to prove it is genuine.I am waiting for now but i think there are differences in production years of sleipnirs.Here the best i can do for now(picture from ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■,looks like the same to me) and if anyone wants i can send the bill.

I have order e-mail and bill from yoyorecreation,I can send more detailed photos and the bill.

They are all just for sale.Please don’t hesitate to contact :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pm’d you

Answered,Thanks for your interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you post an up close pic of the logo on the YYR for everyone to see?

4 Likes

Added

3 Likes

good looking out @Grunt! as a recent victim of sleipnir bootleggerry, i strongly recommend anyone buying yyr doing thorough research on the product’s history, ownership, minute details of production, etc. provenance @nm1 is always a good starting place!

6 Likes

Forgive my rudeness… but i thing that laser engraving is strange… I found several differences with the pic from rewind:

1. No space between “2009” and “world”
  2. No space between “world” and “champion”
  3. No space between “shinya” and “kido”
  4. Both words “shinya” and “kido” are not started with capital
  5. Space between legs are totally different
  6. The tail is different
  7. In other words, it might be a picture of another horse

I know the seller provide the email and bill… but tbh i just feel strange… once again, forgive my rudeness, buddy :pray:

4 Likes

thanks for the input doohan! i know your yyr collection is insane!

3 Likes

I don’t want anyone to get ripped off, but I also don’t want to put anyone on blast unnecessarily. I think he could have an early model. I’m guilty of being suspicious myself, but what I can say for sure is that I’m no longer comfortable questioning the authenticity and I’ll wear the egg on my face if necessary. If anyone has any concerns please pm me directly

4 Likes

I’m not an expert on YYR products at all. My main concern is that the seller is new to the forum today. That calls for caution on the part of anyone wanting to do a deal here.

3 Likes

@Doohan @Rosenberg Could you please make a comment? I uploaded reference picture from rewind and they looked same to me.

1 Like

Sorry late reply, my plane just landed… :pensive:

Upon throughly checking, it seems that the pic you shared has a resemblance with the engraving of one of the B-grade design. I have many yyr myself, but still i’m no expert myself in determining the authenticity. But in this case, tbh i am still don’t want to judge whether your sleipnir is original/fake. We are facing product with many version of counterfeit here. If we found any strange sign, better to think about fake first until proven otherwise.

But if my suspicion offended you, i am sorry. But I still feel the urge to warn any forum member about this situation. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well you did not offend me but I do think that your(@Doohan) and @Rosenberg 's comment has influenced other people.I send a mail to YYR to confirm that my Sleipnir is original.Until then i have the mail of the order and invoice from Yoyorecration’s website.I don’t know what is the B-grade design but I know that my product is original because as I said it is from yoyorecreation Japan.

4 Likes

i appreciate your diligence nm1, and the diligence of everyone else on the forum. being that this just came up in the last month, i think our newer cats are treading lightly… please don’t take offense bud. we’re here to protect everyone… including you. thanks!

2 Likes

It is okay I am just trying to sell some of my throws.I think Sleipnir has stolen the show.I have other throws too and we can make a good deal for every single of them.

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I’ll pm you.

1 Like

The slelpnir in your pic is the first run, it has “meet”. But the one on sell is the second run.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.Your comment proves that my Sleipnir is a genuine.So there are no concerns anymore.I am really looking forward to sell it.Please PM me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.