FS: Various FHZs, FH2s, and more CLOSED

[spoiler]
Hi ya’ll. I used to be pretty active in the yoyo scene like 8 or so years ago. I’m thinking of getting back into it but also want to downsize my collection. I don’t intend on ever really using any of these anymore, so I’m very willing to make a deal. I’d be willing to part with all of them, as is with the case, for $35. The Freehands are a variety of mods (C bearing, silicone rings, etc). Each of these will require maintenance to some degree. Some are responsive due to lubed bearings, some may need response pads, etc. I lack the supplies to really fix any of these issues, but they’d all be simple fixes to someone w/ a decent surplus of supplies.

From top left to bottom right in order:

• Modded FHZ
    • Modded with silicone on one side
  • Modded FH2
    • Custom painted by XMinusMikeX the legend (no idea if he’s active anymore)
    • Silicon ring on one side, unresponsive
  • Light up FHZ
    • Only lights on one side
    • Only has 1 silicone pad in
  • Yomega HotShot 2
    • Worn down rubber rings for response (I think?)
    • Unresponsive, neat little yoyo
  • FH2
    • Infinite Illusions version which is pretty neat
    • Might have slightly recessed response(?)
    • Has silicone rings in right now
  • Adegle Asteroid
    • Center Track Bearing
    • Currently has custom silicone rings, is responsive
  • Modded FHZ
    • Needs a longer axle, won’t screw together right now
    • Modded to have custom silicon and C size bearing
  • Modded FHZ
    • Center Track Bearing
    • Modded with silicone in one side, responsive

Again, I’m more than willing to ship these to someone for $35, shipping within the continental US included. It’s been a while (8 years) since I’ve done a BST thing online in any way, so I’m not sure if people use PayPal / Venmo these days. Regardless, don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

EDIT: A deal has been made. (The new(?) UI has be a little confused, I’m not sure how to lock / close this thread.)

3 Likes

I have that same case at home :joy: also this is a great deal for collectors

2 Likes

Deal made.

2 Likes