LF: Blasted solenoid

Just on the hunt for a TP Anubis. Looking for one in decent condition, but would prefer a smooth one. Not looking to pay more than $200. I have a some things I can trade as well.

Selling this sweet LaPua without the box. It plays fantastic but has a small bit of nail vibe. No dings or scuffs but It has some small scratches and ano imperfections. Looking for $250 shipped in the US.

Anglam TISS with small scratches $450

JT FGTI with scratches but no other damage (no box) and has fingernail vibe $200

Ilyy Bias Pair for $80 Both have a couple of small scratches/pin pricks/flat spots but still good condition

Other things for trade/sale

Houska

Antimono

Positron

New 888

West coast

Dragonfang

Oyy Pshift with 1 really small flat mark and the box $117 sold

Prescription with no damage I can see $75 sold

Grapezilla parlay with no visible damage but it has some scratches on the inside holes where the side effects go. It was like this when I got it $80 (sold)
G2 Slingshot with no Damage $105 shipped sold
Oxy Ozone with no damage and no bag $70 sold
TP Solenoid no damage $86 (sold)
Intergrow Hydrangea Dahlia with no damage without the box $75 sold

10 Likes

someone get that parlay !

1 Like

Dude! You’re not even gonna gouge a little on the parlay?

Here, you dropped this :crown:

1 Like

That’s how you can distinguish the real Yoyo Community members from the peeps just here to flip and slang yoyos.

3 Likes

To be fair, One Drop Prescriptions are not usually priced that low, They usually have atleast one ding and listed from $85-150 depending on colorway and the person selling, it seems like he has already priced it low, I am surprised its not gone yet.

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.