FS: OG Peak (w/ box and pin)...

Alright, so I have been trying to put this off, but it is time to go. Reality is, my yoyos are generally players, and I can’t in good faith throw, and potentially damage this peak.

I have luckily come across a peak that is fairly beat, and I will have no reserve throwing.

The peak is number 35 of 50, and has 2 shallow nicks in the paint. I am not sure if this is the original box, for I have also seen red stamped boxes. One of the nicks can be seen in the second photo right above the 35. Both can be seen in the last photo. The guts look good, and this yoyo has seen so little play, the bearing is not completely broken in.

I am not looking for any trades at this time, PayPal only. Shipping will include tracking and insurance on specified price. PM me with any and all questions.

1 Like

I think everyone is afraid to ask how much! Lol Obviously justified of course, but OG Peaks definitely don’t go cheap!

4 Likes

Oh I wish I had money!

Okay, I’ll get the ball rolling for you… $5. :slight_smile:

Good luck with the sale, that is an awesome piece of yo-yo history right there. It is hard to find an original Levi painted Peak in such fine condition.

(Before anyone jumps on my case for lowballing, it is obviously a joke.)

2 Likes