FS: G2 Life, Hawk, Covenant, Banshee

Did something smart and stupid at the same time… ordered a new pistol, but at least I saved $200 over retail. Now need to raise $600 for custom work so with great pain I am posting these up for sale…

prices are shipping in the lower 48. Please add fees for G&S

Brown Hawk - (Glitch - appears re-ano) fingernail vibe and small dings - SOLD
Mythic Gemstone Life - (Glitch) Mint / fingernail vibe - SOLD
Teal Convenant - Mint - $65
Shamrock Swirl Warthog - Mint / Smooth - SOLD
Ti Banshee Proto V1 - Mint / fingernail vibe SOLD
OG Raincorn Splash Banshee - small ding under the ano - as seen on: https://youtu.be/o4su8JZH50Q @ 6:53 - SOLD

2 Likes

Sometimes I think I spend way too much on YoYos, then I remember how much I’ve spent on guns and golf!

3 Likes

That hawk is a dope one it’s the only g2 I have now beside the OC proto. Jake said they had to strip that whole run and re ano them. That run is actually lighter than any other 6061 that’s been released. Just so you know

2 Likes

Do u know why they had to strip them?

1 Like

Something about the first ano being too flawed so they reanodized and where messed up again but I know there is only 1 drop of these

2 Likes

I don’t say run because there were more in that run but that was the only drop out of it that had to be fixed but I love the weight I actually got rid of my bap hawk 6061 because I preferred this wieght to the the normal weight but I still need to throw a al7 hawk and a tihawk

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.