FS/FT: Recess Komodo, Yanasi Scissortail, YYJ Spinfaktor | LF: OD, Recess, OYY, PSVita, PS4, PSP, etc

Hey all! Here’s what I currently have up for sale / trade. I’m an open book and willing to work out deals if you have something specific in mind, just let me know! (prices are negotiable

If you would like more photos, please let me know.

Trade Interests

If you have something you think I might like, go ahead and give me an offer. I’m interested in all kinds of stuff. The stuff below should be a good indication of that :stuck_out_tongue: haha!

Not YoYo Related

System Interests
PS Vita Games, Console, Memory cards 16gb & Above. Link to physical games I’m looking for. If you have anything not on there, let me know.
PSP Possibly interested in consoles.
PS4 Games Here’s a link to some physical games I’m looking for.

YoYo Related

Brands Models
Recess Little Leage, Weekend, Joyride (new version), Snack, Vacation, Charm
OhYesYo Lust, S8tr, Hexada, Nightngale, Paradigm Shift
One Drop 54, Cabal, Rebirth, Vtwo, Dang 2, Valor, Vanguard, Gauntlet
Circle City Muse
Eternal Throw Curvy Donut Man
C3 Bolt 2
Radical Seas The Satyr, Siren V2
FlouTek Sumec
Buzzon Element-X
iYoYo Iceberg, Spinmaster X
G2 Interested in most of them! haha!
Unspoken/2Sick Decoy

The Goods

Recess Komodo - Bubbleyum - $66 Shipped
This one is a feeler. I love the Komodo but I haven’t been playing it recently. I’m not 100% about letting go of it, but if I get any offers, I might consider it. This guy is the “rarer” bubbleyum color. I blasted the rings to give it a different accent, I thought it’d go well with the colors. Absolutely zero damage and it plays like a dream. Wicked smooth.

Pictues
Komodo Box

Komodo Profile

Komodo Face

Komodo Guts

Komodo Spin

Yanasi Scissortail - Red Mare - $56 Shipped
This 7075 beast plays so smooth and effortlessly, it’s insane. I actually really love how it plays, but cannot get comfortable with the diameter. It’s such a wonderful playing yoyo, it’s just too big for me. It’s rocking the “Red Mare” ano which is kind of a plum purple in some light and maroon to brownish-red in other light. Very unique. It is in mint condition and comes with the tin. Shipping is included in the price.

scissortail

scissortail

scissortail

YoYo Jam Spinfaktor - Black - $?/Trade Offer
Just like the Super SpinFaktor, the standard SpinFaktor was also quite a big deal. These things were beasts! This is the model released after they phased out the engraved rings. No major dings, scrapes, etc. - As for the SuperSpinfaktor, I have a general Idea of what I might like to get for it, but I would prefer to receive an offer on instead…

Pictures
SF-Face

SF-Side

SF-Profile

end

4 Likes

Updated - YYJ SpinFaktor and Super SpinFaktor added.

prices are always negotiable

1 Like

Do the humpty hump!

1 Like

hmm.

May hit eBay soon.

You want $69 for the parlay MIB, but they are $70 NIB? (Solids, splashes are $90 NIB)

1 Like

My price includes shipping within the US. I’m always open to negotiations and offers. :grinning:

Edit: all prices adjusted.

2 Likes

Zoom!

@smileypants707 he has a Parlay for sale

1 Like

Man, the Super Spinfactor used to eat my knuckles for lunch because I sucked back then lol.

It’s great yo-yo though. I have a lot of good memories attached to that guy, if I weren’t broke I would take it off your hands.

1 Like

Oh for sure! My knuckles felt the same, especially with the standard spinfaktor. Those guys loved to surprise you! hahah!

Pmed

Post updated: Parlay = gone.

1 Like

Let's make a deal!

2 Likes

Hello, YoYo. :astonished:

Big ol up we go!

Sk = gone, post updated.

Pmed. Let’s do this.

Super Spinfaktor = gone.

1 Like

Joyride = Gonzo