FS/FT: Assorted older yoyos (HSpin, B!ST, YYJ, YYF) OD Novus, LF: Delrin

In an effort to slim down my collection and get rid of things I don’t particularly like, here’s a random assortment of old yoyos from the late 00’s. All prices are shipped, $5 off for multiples, and if the price is way off let me know. I’m not super sure what I want trade-wise, but I really like delrin, and I’m open to most anything (especially if it’s not in perfect condition, since then I’ll actually play it). Really interested in: Any One Drops (particularly the Nitro and Top Deck), Delrin Gamer, Dove, Atmos Cloudberry, Atmos Fruitloop (bubblegum).

• HSpin Icon 3 (has a slight vibe, 8/10 condition): $30
  • Dawn Goddess 2 (7/10 condition… has a decent ding on the rim): SOLD
  • Pocket Pros Zombie (7/10 condition): $5 or free with anything else
  • B!ST Competizione (8/10 condition, very smooth): $30
  • Crucial Cream (has an imperfection in the bearing seat so it plays weird and eats string. Probably fixable but I didn’t want to make it worse… 8/10 condition other than that): PENDING
  • YoyoJam Eneme (8/10 condition, smooth but has some scuffs on the edges, and has like “2” scratched into both sides so maybe it’s a b-grade or something): $25 SOLD
  • YYF 44 (I think? 7/10 condition, lots of scuffs on the rims and it plays smooth): $25 SOLD

6 Likes

Those are some cheap prices.

3 Likes

Yes a bit too cheap in some cases. Ask here before you sell.

1 Like

I bumped them up by a little bit haha… there all a little old so I wasn’t sure

1 Like

For the B!st and HSpin you def can again bump 20+ imo.

3 Likes

@Isaac as I know you enjoy old school stuff as I do, you may find interest in these fair prices.

Bump!

Bump! Lowered prices a bit!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.