Fs: clyw, honey badger, yoyo factory, silenus

Trying to thin out my collection a bit. I will sell the Silenus, Wedge, and Replay Pro together for $35

CLYW Borealis with box -green/blue camo (not sure the name of the color way) smooth like butter but NMTBS $65 SOLD

Unspoken/Zipline Honey Badger B Grade with box (box not pictured)- SOLD $30 a little vibe but the main issue I had was the response. never bothered to change bc I also have an A-grade. I absolutely love my A-grade-cant say enough good things about this yo yo, just never throw this because I have the other.

TopYo Silenus -$25 has a couple nicks or scratches but plays great. This yo yo plays like a much more expensive throw but just not my style… too heavy for me.

YoYo Factory glow in the dark Wedge -$15 Perfect for learning finger spins. I have barely thrown this one at all. Will throw in Zipline Darkroom edition string with this one.

YoYo Factory Replay Pro Galaxy Marble. This one is a little beat up but good for an outside throw/beater. Bearing is really loud and I cant adjust the axle anymore. I will throw this one in as an add-on if you purchase another for another $5.

I will also throw in 10 orange Kitty Fat strings with the purchase of each throw, as well as a sticker.
Prices include domestic shipping and PayPal fees. I have more wiggle room on prices if you buy more than one.

![IMG_3903|375x500, 50%](upload://d6KeBXZzlVIUD2 ![IMG_3907|375x500, 50%](upload://8F5fag90frwl8Gd7CzPM7qgC5bz.j peg) iqQfJaOEOSE0T.jpeg)

1 Like

Is the honey badger a v1-v2 6061 or the 7068 version?

1 Like

the Honey Badger is an OG from their first run. its 6061- they didn’t make any 7068 the first time around. Slight differences from the next run but not much, ie it does not have any engravings other than the B grade engraving on the inside bearing trac.

1 Like

bump

bump

bump

Price bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.