Unspoken, og honey badger, topyo, yoyo factory!

If you are interested in buying all of them I would give a SIGNIFICANT discount. PM for details or send me an offer on the lot or just one. MAKE ME AN OFFER.

G2 Banshee SS with box and koozy. SOLD One of the rims is scuffed. (see pics). Slight Vibe but plays great.

YYF Shutter Wide Angle with box. SOLD has a couple scrapes (see pics) on it but plays great. perfect outdoor throw

Topyo Silenus. $20 couple scratches but plays great… Too heavy for my taste.

YYF Wedge. $15 Barely played

OneDrop Kuntosh SOLD couple scratches (see pic) from the previous owner. Great yo yo, hate to see it go but need to downsize.

Unspoken Murmur YoYo Expert Edition. $40 Has 1 small ding (see pic) but flawless other than that.

Legendary Terrarian with box and black spikes- SOLD Mint. this baby is so awesome. absolutely perfect. the best response I’ve ever played with the exception of the Banshee SS above that is also for sale. I also have some green energy dome side effects that I will throw in for an extra $5

Zipline/Unspoken Original Honey Badger $40. Couple of marks because I have played the heck out of this guy… Love everything about this yo yo.

CLYW Kodiak B grade with box SOLD. Dead smooth. one small mark but perfect other than that.

All prices include PayPal fees and domestic shipping

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

bumper

bumper carts

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump