FS: BBYY Wedgie

Happy holidays. I have been clearing out my case for Christmas money recently and have a raw BBYY Wedgie for sale. It is in good condition, with only a few dents that can’t be photographed on no dings. Comes with a CT bearing; I think this is the only yoyo I have EVER played that improves with a CT. I am only interested in money, and only when you offer a price. If you ask me what I want for it I’ll only ask you how much is it worth to you.

It will be re-polished to it’s original luster before shipping. Here is an example of how shiny I’m talking about:

Wants:
Money, Paypal preferred.

Do not wants:
Trades. No ifs, ands, buts, or coconuts

Send me an offer VIA PERSONAL MESSAGE. I’m not interested in scouring this thread for offers.

Happy holidays
-Pat!

“Ewwwwww, a small bearing!”

This yoyo is a beast, pick it up before I decide I want to keep it :wink:

If anyone thinks its horrible, because its small bearing, its not. THis is a great all around throw and a wonderful pocket throw. The small bearing also gives you nice tight binds, and I have played this one. It is a great throw. Pick it up before I get it, or pat keeps it :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t tell me you wussies are scared of some teeny tiny bearing, are ya?

:wink:

…Or is it becasue it’s a center-trak? This is the ONLY yoyo I have ever played that improved with one.

“I only play wit mah anno’ed and BEE BEE’D YO YOZ”

Raw, mean, pure business.
But if none of you wanna be hardcore, then…

I’ve been playing this yoyo recently, and I’ve been playing it more and more often, so I’m leaning toward keeping it for a bit longer at least. I’m simply STUNNED that more people haven’t offered for this thing; it really is an incredible yoyo. If anyone still wants to offer for it, I’ll leave this thread open for another week or so.