Frontstyle Tutorial Playlist

Been working on this lately and I find that I do it significantly better when using my index and middle fingers rather than thumb and index, as Dylan says to do.

3 Likes

Im loving this combo
7 Likes

That. Was. Great!!! I liked that this combo was done at a quick pace but not so fast that I had no idea what was going on. Some people wizz through FS combos so @$+## fast that my eye can barely track the frigginā€™ yoyo. I can only fully appreciate what is going on if I can SEE what is going on. Speed has never, ever, ever impressed me (ever). The GT was sweet too! Good job.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yeah i actually donā€™t want to get any fasterā€¦ i donā€™t like watching it, and more importantly i figure anyone watching canā€™t appreciate. Maybe in a different life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

I truly appreciate the skill it takes to achieve that incredible speed but at the same time I canā€™t really see whatā€™s going on. I will have to watch it a bunch more times. That is so fast itā€™s humorous!

3 Likes

Saw this for the first time todayā€¦
3 Likes

That works great with the melhops u showed meā€¦
It was a productive day at the officešŸ˜‰

1 Like

It took me 30 tries just to get both parts of the Bikini and now you have to fancify it! I have to watch how you did those hops. Thanks!

1 Like

I thought u showed me the melhops? Might have been @French actuallyā€¦

I think this next guy is the mel in the melhop.

4 Likes

yes, the bottom video is Brian Melford, the ā€œMelā€ of Mel-hopsā€¦

4 Likes

It took me a long time to get decent with protrusion but this thread has got me motivated to tighten up my technique.

(really just writing that to bump this thread because I want more frontstyle! :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Ripcord and Wormhole are important and I was very happy to learn those. Great for transitions.
5 Likes

I love Ripcord so much. Itā€™s a must.

4 Likes

He doesnā€™t do this as flashy as possible but when I learned this a year ago I found itā€™s a great and flashy way to end a front combo.
1 Like

Get down Wormhole too! Itā€™s great to work into a combo!

2 Likes

The Front style evolutionā€¦ .if only i landed that eli hop!.. tomorrow night iā€™l try to work ripcord/wormhole into this!

3 Likes

Pretty darn great! Nice job.

2 Likes

The weave video i believe #5 of the braintwister series finally made sense this week.

2 Likes

Man Iā€™m glad people are getting something out of this thread. I havenā€™t even started working on any of these, lol.

3 Likes