Frontstyle Tutorial Playlist

Dude that was amazing!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s a front style binds video I just made.

5 Likes

Okay. Thank you. I know what I will be working on tomorrow. Those are all great. I have problems with whippy things but the first ones are doable. I will pick one tomorrow and break it down to steps so I can grasp it. Awesome!!!

1 Like

You have completely derailed my TaW practice tonight… gentry’s opening pinwheel into SBM is genius! … i’m determined to figure this out! Thank you!
Edit… about 1 and half hours practice including the time spent watching it at 25 % speed and i landed one clean run… as with everything else, i need to smooth it more. Thanks again chris.

3 Likes

I did not see a pinwheel in that Gentry-style video. It’s just a roll. I thought a pinwheel was spinnining the yoyo on a single string.

I thought his first move was to miss the string then mount into the split bottom… not sure what that miss is called but that was what i meant. It’s a vey cool element. That whole combo is boingy free!
Im going to try and combine the dylan combo with gentry’s today. :grinning:

1 Like

I watched that video a lot over the last year and a half to pick out different moves. Sometimes it’s difficult. To me, it does not look like a roll after a miss and then back to SBM. Even if I find something unclear I like that it gets me to try something I never did before.

1 Like

Honestly that the truth… next year i’l see something different in that video. Im always grateful for your ftontsryle finds to add to my list.

1 Like
5 Likes

Thank you for posting that! Seriously! There is SO MUCH to unpack there!!! It’s a little overwhelming but I am hoping to pull out 1 or 2 moves from that and see how I can incorporate them!

1 Like

This starts with beginner stuff but there are some interesting combo-building moves later in the video.
3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I am familiar with the zipper…i don’t use it… but that video makes it look very cool. Thanks for the reminder.

Also i finally figured out that beginning front style combo (2 posts up)… after the first miss… he mounts with his TH thumb, dis mount (NTH index) and transfer back over TH thumb into the same string but u end up in a GT. I hope that made sense.
That’s all i have.
Thanks.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yesss Tsukasa is so good! Great creativity and frontstyle. His frontstyle magic drop is also such a cool element that I always like to do.

2 Likes
1 Like

I saved all his tutorials to my list and was working on them before i started taW… i love him.

Front style magic drop…i love this thread. Constantly picking up new things to work on. Thanks. YouTube here i come!