Freehand Pu for sale

For one day only, make your best offer on the rarest of the Freehands, the Freehand Pu. Made from pure Plutonium. It is actually silver but the charming green glow is from the radiation. Offers start at $1,000,000. No international orders please.

pu

Today only, post your responses on the board. Don’t email me.

David Hall

13 Likes

Forgot to mention. Perfect “charge up” for your DeLorean.

3 Likes

Officially the Pu will only deliver 1.21 gigawatts on a hard throw, so anyone thinking of using to power up their DeLorean should watch the tutorial on improving your Breakaway below before purchasing.

5 Likes

But would it be good enough to make me win the world yoyo contest?

1 Like

True, but remember I’m a collector. You never touch or throw a collectible. Maybe that’s why I’m still alive. Funny, that’s the only one sitting on a shelf with no dust on it … it must burn off the dust. :slight_smile: Cool.

4 Likes

Classic! I remember when this was on the old Skill Toys board and Steve (and you if memory serves) got a bunch of emails about it from people who believed it.

6 Likes

I got a lot of responses thinking it was real !!! Including someone that wanted to actually buy it … who lived in the Middle east. I hope that was a joke too.

5 Likes

Has it sold yet

4 Likes

Flashbacks to the Skilltoys forum!

3 Likes

I found the original text of the Skilltoys.com listing buried deep in a SQL backup :

Fresh from the success of the Freehand Mg, Duncan Toys is proud to announce the next generation of high-performance yo-yos.

Introducing - The Freehand Pu. Made from 99% pure Plutonium with 1% stabilizer, this new yo-yo will blow you (and your friends) away!!

Duncan scoured the world looking for the best material from which to build the Freehand Pu, and settled on Plutonium because of it’s strength, durability and pleasant green glow. The Freehand Pu employs Duncan’s patented new “fusion reactor” bearing axle system, for amazing sleep times. For response, the Freehand Pu uses Nomex™ pads to avoid a potential fire hazard.

The Freehand Pu comes in a lead-lined sealed container, complete with special gloves for handling the yo-yo. It is recommended that the Freehand Pu be kept in this container at all times and not store with other yo-yos. If one Freehand Pu comes into contact with another, critical mass may be reached. The Duncan Toy Company and Dave’s Skill Toys cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the Freehand Pu that leads to property damage or nuclear meltdown

10 Likes

Omg Chimera!!! Such an amazing throwback. This brought me so much joy back then and it still does.

4 Likes

Best offer so far is 2.5 mil

2 Likes

Does this come with a UK compatible plug option?
I feel like this is the best desposal/reuse of waste grade plutonium.
The dolphins will thank us!!

3 Likes

No waste grade. It’s the good stuff. :wink:

6 Likes

I will offer one hundred trillion dollars:
zimbabwe-banknotes-100-trillion-dollars-front_grande

9 Likes

But what’s the currency exchange rate …?

1 Like

about 70 USD .

3 Likes

Oh man, I remember this one. Lots of good memories from that time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will offer a suitcase of International bitcoins and 100 Buzzonto’s.

5 Likes

Hard to believe its been almost 20 years since the original prank. Just reminds me … Time is the Fire in which we Burn !!!

Dave Downer

1 Like