Freehand Mini by Duncan - Available Saturday 09/09/23 - 8pm ET!

Freehand_Mini_Feature7

Experience the Freehand magic in a miniature form. The beloved Freehand, available in a plethora of variations and cherished by many, has now been shrunken down to a miniature sized version.

Its endearing, rounded design coupled with its diminutive size makes it an irresistible collector’s item. Despite the smaller design, they retain the same special touch that characterizes the classic Freehand.

Freehand_Mini_Feature2

Freehand_Mini_Feature4

Freehand_Mini_Unknown_Feature

Freehand-Mini-Escolar

NOTE: There are 2 different versions of the Freehand Mini (Small Bearing and Large Bearing versions)

Small Bearing:

• Green Body/Green Caps
  • Clear Coat/Clear Coat Caps

Large Bearing:

• Red Body/Clear Coat Caps - WYYC Edition
  • Pink Body/Clear Coat Caps - Osaka Edition
  • Paul Escolar Edition
  • Unknown Edition
  • Green Body/Gold Caps
  • Silver Body/Black Caps - Samurai Edition
16 Likes

Super fun throw. Got one at Nats but traded it away w/ some other throws for a personal grail of mine. Will be happily picking one up to have one again!

6 Likes

Damn I need one of these. What bearing is better? Some of these color ways are sick. The Escolar, osaka, unknown :boom: The Escolar scheme on metal looks great.

gonna have to cop a couple of these…

1 Like

Grabbed 2 escolars and a samurai…

2 Likes

Glad there were a lot of the Escolar versions.

6 Likes

That unknown editionnnnnn, it’s so prettyyyyyyy

Snagged a Clear/Clear small bearing here and an Osaka large bearing from another store. Stoked to have gotten both editions I actually wanted. Good thing they ship free haha.

4 Likes

is the gap width the same with both bearings?

2 Likes

Why is it that no matter how complete you feel like your collection is…something else comes out that you feel like you have to have???

7 Likes

I literally just got my first Freehand ever only a few short weeks ago. A Freehand One AL. It’s just plain amazing. It’s also my first unresponsive organic. So I immediately wanted a smaller one and this thing must be amazing. If only someone would do a review. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I only got to play one for a short time at a DXL meet, I can write a better review after I get mine in.

Literally just imagine your FH1AL scaled down. It reminded me of a General Yo 5 Star or something along those lines, but with caps. If you like the way the FH1AL plays, and like undersized yoyos (52mm undersized these days?) then you’re probably going to like it.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Can anyone tell me anything about the bearing seats in the pink Worlds FH’s? On the FB page @bjardin referred to them as a re-machined I believe.

Reminds me of the buzz-on SPR

Apologies for the bad picture, I avoid unscrewing yo-yos that play smooth.

1 Like

Ill take it apart when i get one. Waiting for tomorrow’s freehand drop.

2 Likes

If you love the OG Hatrick, you will love this

2 Likes

Just got mine today. Love it so far except no counterweight. First Freehand I have bought that did not come with a counterweight.

3 Likes

I was bummed to see that no counterweight was included as well but oh well. The mini is a perfect pocket throw for me!

1 Like

I got the last Samurai (that would be a good name for a movie) mini. I really debated getting the small bearing but looks won out.

2 Likes

It would be a good name for a movie but then those Hollywood types would probably cast an American actor like Tom Cruise and make a long confusing story out of it :joy:

1 Like