Freebird Hype Train!

@AndreBoulay , at risk of sounding overly eager, are these happening today?

2 Likes

Ah. Not tonight! For some reason I never got the March 8th memo! Whoops!
But we can release tomorrow - I do think they just arrived. :blush:

6 Likes

I wish they posted a profile shot. I can’t find one online. What is the shape like?

2 Likes

15 Likes

Renamed for the Hypetrain!

5 Likes

So apparently what I thought was the delivery notification was the shipping notification! We probably won’t have them until tomorrow at some point - so i’ll update with an actual release date!

5 Likes

Called Sean about this - he anticipated a higher bgrades on certain colors. So this specific color only a handful, unfortunately.

4 Likes

I didn’t know there was a thread for this.

Expect a live AMA with Hank Freeman soon! Sorting out his schedule.

8 Likes

Does it get more officially hype than having @AndreBoulay and @bjardin on the train???

Lets gooooooooooooo!

7 Likes

I still haven’t thrown one yet and they look just amazing! So excited for this one!

8 Likes

Just gonna put this here

About to ride this train out of the station!

1 Like

I have heard so many good things- which one is the best model out of the 3?

5 Likes

Just my POV:

Freebird OG: The most Duncan feel, and surpassing the Freehand AL spintimes (surprisingly)

Freebird II: more modern, more control: preferred for 1A/5A, closest to Freehand Specs (if you are comfortable to that size)

Freebird III: more modern, more control: preferred for 1A/3A, this is wider as well.

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to figure out which model i’m going with since the beginning. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

OG can Cap Swap, put those Unknown Caps to Play

5 Likes

Thats the only thing i did decide was i wasnt going with the OG. I wouldnt be swapping any caps man! Im rocking the bird!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Pocket Sand!

Sh-sh-shaaa!!

1 Like

My sweet Nance!!!

1 Like