YoYoFriends HUMMINGBIRD Unknown Edition! Saturday 1/4/20 8PM EST

Releasing Saturday 1/4 @ 8PM EST.

16 Likes

Omg those photos!

Anyone else planning on picking one of these bad boys up tomorrow?
I’ll be gunning for the Emerald!

7 Likes

can’t wait to see how you like it!

6 Likes

I’m getting a Unknown Hummingbird for my #faithinhumanity fund that 21 members of this forum gave me for a Christmas present following a scam.

#hyped #excited

17 Likes

Good choice, just try to be fast!

3 Likes

I have one ordered :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Anyone else going to be picking up an Emerald tomorrow? :smiley:

I’m thinking the Uknowns will sell out tomorrow, but I’m not expecting the Emeralds to go as quickly.
I’m going to try to place my order just as soon as the countdown ends though just in case!

One of the coolest greens I’ve seen. Those rainbow rims will really stand out within my collection.

6 Likes

It really is, I feel like this will really be such an icing on your green collection

3 Likes

You don’t need to worry about me sniping an emerald from under you (I don’t have any solid greens and don’t need to start now :wink:) I wish you luck in securing one

7068 & stainless rings is a great combination (I have a Spintime Empire made of those 2 metals).

4 Likes

Can’t say that I blame ya!
It starts with just 1.
Then next thing you know it consumes you and you spend all your days and nights going on and on about green this, and green that on online forums like a lunatic!
:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Right. I can’t limit my lunatic rantings to just one color!

4 Likes

Man I really wanna get a unknown humming bird it looks super sick, I dont know if I’ll have the funds for it tho :persevere:, may have to wait for sum else that catches my eye

2 Likes

Cool thing is you will know that only 32 people world wide will own one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And then you ding it during your first week with it🌚

5 Likes

Haha I don’t mind dinging yoyos I intend to keep. Still a cool yoyo though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And isn’t it just the best when your coworkers decide to give you a lending hand and ding one for you so that you don’t have to?!
lol

2 Likes

Haha yeah if I ding a yoyo I do want to do it myself rather than a surprise ding by anonymous people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woo! Was able to snatch up an Emerald!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

There was 6 available when they went live…

And 11 Unknowns.
The Unknowns sold out within 3 minutes! haha

8 Likes

Unknowns were there for a lot longer than i thought

2 Likes

I was monitoring and it was gone in 2 mins. Thanks all you guys for the support!

15 Likes