Frederick County Maryland Club?

I’ll See what I Can Do

if it’s a Sunday it wouldn’t work for me cause I youth group and church on that day. If it’s a saturday afternoon that would be good for me. Or we could just plan it on those holidays no one works on.

pretty much any Saturday would be good for me too. Just let me know a date, and I’ll see if I can make it :slight_smile:

Well, how about the 9th of November? It’s a Saturday. Only problem is that I get surgery the 6th, and dont know if i will be able to throw any. (Getting wisdom teeth pulled -_- )

you should be able to the only problem i see is you will have trouble talking

Sure! Where as what time :slight_smile:

6:00 is my suggestion. Maybe earlier and order pizza or something

Pizza? :o

Man Maryland sounds fun ;D ;D…

yeah it is! Woop woop XD

and I figured everyone could contribute like $2 or something to order the pizza, we could all enjoy pizza for hardly any money :D. I should have some money as well, so I could help

Sounds Good! Ill have to make sure its all okay. Should we meet at my house? Then go to Baker Park? Orrrr???

whichever would be easiest. The park might be easier to find though

Sounds good! I talked to my dad and he says that he doesn’t see a problem with the 9th! So looks like this is a go! And what all are we doing for food and drinks? I think I might have a portable grill? That could be an option.

Pizza’s an option. And everyone could bring a 2-liter or water

Or grill up some burgers. Just has to be allowed on the park property, ya’know, those pesky fines :smiley:

Can someone check that out? Cause I’m late for work right now :3 Also, something to consider, it will probably be cold and what about weather. Should we consider a few other places due to weather?

yeah I think we should because as of right now we all have had a lot of rain. Is there a nearby library we could go to or community center in that area?

I’m in Frederick and would go

sweet hope to see ya there!

So lets get a count. Who all will be there?

1. Me
  2. Abby
  3. Shadix
  4. Shadix’s gf

I will be there my mom says I can go as long as I don’t go to the Yoyo club in Eldersburg. (which really it’s days are numbered to still be running) btw have we set up a time for the meet? Cause it cant be all day.

How about we meet up at 5 to when? And so far that’s only 3… Anyone else going? My girlfriend will be tagging along too, but she doesn’t throw ( yet :smiley: )