Frederick County Maryland Club?

Yeah, he quit.

He still buys and sells, just doesn’t yoyo anymore.

or a library but I can definitely do a club in Fredrick it’s only 22 minutes for me.

I feel like I should ask this just because of my some of the other replies that people have asked. Is anyone else who is in an adult? I only ask because I can’t help but feel a little strange being 27 and going to a library to meet up with a bunch of kids and play with yoyos. I’m sure nobody else would care but it would just make me feel a little strange because of the apparent circumstances lol.

I’m 15… AND 1/2!

So yeah… Being a little kid joke, funny. :smiley:

Anyway. I’m not sure… Have you looked at any accounts? Sometimes they say their age. I know yoyoavenger’s a teen. And Abby is. And not sure about probiscus… Can’t tell a lot from his nose, but I’d say he’s 13-14+. I mean, I’ve met the man on bst (cool guy btw, it was a pleasure), but age estimates aren’t a science, lol

once upon a time there was a man named ghost8982 I think and he was around your age the poof one day he stopped coming on the forums and we haven’t seen him since. Oh and if interested the Eldersburg Yoyo club meets tomorrow at 7pm to fulfill your Yoyo needs. But there’s a younger dude at the Yoyo club named Nathan he’s a college student who’s in that age range if interested.

Ghost comes to CYYC!

There is a ton of adult throwers in CYYC. Yeah I know the feel, my first CYYC meet was just Nivo, Sam, and me lol. But I mean, I don’t group people by age, I group by skill :wink:

Now there’s so many people. You gotta come!!! Can you come on Saturday?

he still yoyos? wow i am definitely out of the loop…

Yup! He was at VA states too.

So… Is this happening?

Yeah, we’re doing this. What’s a good date for everyone? And I’m 18 here

I’ll have to check my dads official schedule for when he’s off, but I know it can’t be a Monday. And it can’t be super late, I gotta drive home :smiley: and not sure if it matters, but y’all saying your age so I’ll say mine: 15 here

Guys! All clubs are on saturdays or sundays! Never weekdays :)…

but still. On Saturdays I have church the next morning, and on Sundays I have co-op the next morn! Crazy, lol

I Feel We Should Aim For A Sunday. That’s Easiest On Most People, And Especially Me Since I Work Fridays And Saturdays. And Ignore The Capitalization. My Phone Is Weird With This Site…

Indeed, Saturdays would ok for me too. Friday evening would be ideal, but that’s not gonna have the most attendants, and we want everyone possible! :smiley:

I forgot to check my dads off days, I’ll try and remember tomorrow :slight_smile:

man … you guys need to come to our club in Northern va …

capital yoyo club is where its at …

www.facebook.com/capitalyoyoclub

Check out the recent pics … specially if you are worried about meeting little kids, I think the adults out number the kids at our club lol

Oh yeah Ann and graeme steller was at the last meet ;D

we have a yoyoexpert page too …

I’d love to, but nobody is going to drive me anywhere for a yoyo club :confused:

you just have to get good grades :stuck_out_tongue:

Also just keep begging lol. Jk

But you guys shud try to come out if u can ;D