Forum Upgraded and TapATalk

Hello to the AMAZING YoYoExpert yo-yo community!

We just recently did a big forum upgrade from 1.1.5 to 1.1.11 - which means we jumped up 6 upgrade levels on the forum software.  Nothing should actually change for you guys - just makes things more stable and less likely to have “security” vulnerabilities, etc.

We also just added support on our forum for what I personally think is a really neat thing!
http://www.tapatalk.com/mobile.php

TapATalk is a great way for people on the majority of smartphones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or iPods, etc) to connect to our forum (or many other forums) without having to go through the actual website.  Which means it should load a lot faster for you and be a lot easier to reply to posts and even personal messages!  Yes - the app does cost money but we have been trying it out today on our iPhones and love it!

So for those of you hardcore smart phone users it may be a good way to go for you to keep in touch online here!

Other forum updates are in the works - won’t say more then that for now and no time line or anything - but things will happen when they are ‘ready’.

Thanks!

-André Boulay

3 Likes

Good to know Andre, thanks and keep up the great work! :smiley:

I’m getting an iphone and an itouch and am very pleased to hear this!

Interesting :wink:

Aw heck, we’re not that great. :-*

Okay. We are.

Yays. Hooray for upgrades. ;D

Right on! I usually have a pretty hard time getting on here from my phone. This is awesome!

Awesome Sauce! Now, if only this site can be accessed easier on devices like PSP’s and DSi’s. Can’t wait for that to happen.

Awesome! Thanks for telling us Andre, now I will be on twice as much!