Forum props

Post special throws that were acquired on the forum.

I was enjoying a few of my throws and thinking of the forum adventures I had to get them. I was late to the original release was looking for months, and I would not have found this OG RSO Mechabapezilla and this Copper Sudo with out the help of others on the forum, and of course the person that took such great care and was willing to part with them both.
Thank you all involved.

15 Likes

I have a few special throws I’ve gotten off the forums, and some awesome people I’ve met, but the story that comes to mind first is when I finally obtained my gold Grail. I had spent 8 months trying to track down a mint gold A-RT Grail. It became my white whale, as I had contacted several people who either wouldn’t want to sell theirs, had already sold theirs, or didn’t have a mint one. It seemed impossible that I would ever get one, until I got a message out of the blue from @yoyoretro, who had EXACTLY what I was looking for. A mint, gold A-RT Grail, finally. It couldn’t have come at a better time too - it really lifted my spirits as my grandma had just passed a few days before I received his message. As small as a yoyo is in the grand scheme of life, finally getting something I had been trying to find for so long really helped me start to heal. Here she is, a crown jewel of my collection:

17 Likes

I was looking for this gem literally for years. This year i finally found it, thanks to @krish667

14 Likes

I wasn’t looking for this, but was picking up a TMBR Pocket EH from @mable and it looked interesting. Now it’s one of my favorites.

7 Likes

What’s that?

Ooh hellllll naw, I blame everyone here for what I have now. I don’t need all of these yoyos including a 450$ titanium yoyo. I don’t need em… I woulda been fine 6 months ago with my shutter :joy:

Ya ya… its your :point_right: fault

8 Likes

2Sick En Passant. It’s plastic with metal rings. Hadn’t even heard of it.

1 Like

Ohhhh, I have heard of it, but I have never seen it in this colourway. This colour is pretty cool. I see the clear one most often.

1 Like

Some crazy old dude (@ryanmcg) from the forums once gifted me this beast…

13 Likes

#22 was my mothers special number. After she passed I started to see a bunch of throws with this serial pop up in pictures. @venom posted this TiVader so I reached out. He was gracious enough to make a trade. I’ve got 4 #22’s as part of my collection but this on came about because of the forum!

12 Likes

That is really cool man.

4 Likes