For the throwers of Utah

Hello, I’m getting into the string making business and I want to stay small for a now so ill only be sending to Utah. I can send a sample for free and all I ask in return is a review and maybe some advice. I know most of you have found your favorite string so I’m not asking you to throw away your opinions but to just give me a chance. If you want to try a sample just send me your address and you’ll have some string coming your way. The first five testers will receive three different strings so you can get a feel for what I can do.

I’m kind of new to the forums and have a hard time figuring out how recent or old some of the posts are, was this this year? I’m from Utah!

Hi Riachle this post was from 11 years ago. Utah still has an active yoyo group though, you can find them on facebook.

1 Like

Something cool to note regarding string is that Zipline is in the nearby state of Idaho

2 Likes

I never knew so much yoyo stuff was happening in utah until this morning and there is 16 threads lined up about utah.

WELCOME UTAH CITIZENS

1 Like

Oh dang that’s sick! Good to know, love Idaho too!

Lol strange!? Haha I searched Utah this morning and was just digging around looking for people