for the moderator

jhb please respond. you have ruined 2 days worth of work. i did not post three of thee same things. the info was the same but the polls were different. please explain why you did this. i was trying to make a yoyo and i needed different criteria. now i cannot check because you deleted the reponse bearing size stacked? and yoyo size polls.

JHB only locked your thread. I merged them all together. Ther is absolutely no reason to have all those polls. Just ask the questions in one thread and get all your answers. Nothing was ruined either. You just need to do it a different way.

You need to make this yoyo for you. Not for everyone else. if it plays great for you then it will play great for other people.

Not to mention that there is that wonderful thing known as a personal message. I’m sure JHB would have had no problem responding. Calling people out on a public forum like that is kind of childish.

1 Like

I’m leaving this open for the reply.

When I looked at it, there was only one poll, as it stands at the moment. I saw it as you posting the same thing three times in 5 minutes. If they were all separate posts on a similar subject within 5 minutes I would have merged them all together as was done by icthus.

I stand by my decision.

I stand by him too.