For sale yyf, c3, yoyofficer, Duncan

Adding a bunch of new items to the list, just trying to clear out my collection from throws I don’t play as often. Prices are all negotiable, and if you have any unique throws, preferably plastic or wood I will trade.
_MG_0816
going from the top left corner I have a c3 teleport, gold with red acid wash with a few small nicks, looking for $25
a pair of new speedaholics, the clear one has one small mark and the red has two marks, looking for $20 for the pair or $12 each.
middle row: Wedge is sold!
the dv888 from the original post, no outer marks but one half’s inside is scuffed, unresponsive pads and bearing, looking for $15
shutter is sold!
aviator 2 is sold
green dogma, small nicks around the rim, looking for $20
clear protostar with red rings, no damages looking for $20
same turning point shake, clear with no marks, looking for $35
2 halves of a too hot, barely used, looking for $20 (just the halves)
yoyofficer pause, couple of marks around it, looking for $18
yoyofficer orbis, this one is beat, looking for $20
duncan metal drifter and metal racer, both are lightly played thought I’d also put these up here, $10 each
more pics available on request, many are yoyo’s I used to learn with, hopefully I can pass them on to newer players or people that will use them.
Thanks!
Gethin

1 Like

I have a C3 Token I would like to trade for the horizon. It has the tiniest pinprick on the edge, but it doesn’t affect play. IMG_0117 IMG_0118

Bump it up! Horizon is gone, still have shake, aviator 2, speedaholic, and dv888!

bump happy Labor Day, or what’s left of it!

bumping my post, added more throws and dropped some prices!

Bumping my post

bring up my post

Wanna sell just the yyf case? Don’t really have any need for the wedge

for sure! Wanna pm me and we can work something out?

1 Like

Also shutter is sold!

bumping my post, shutter is sold, aviator 2 price drop!

bumping my post, aviator 2 is sold

Bonk my post, teleport, dv888 and shake price drop!

Bump wedge is sold!

daily bump buy my stuff

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.