For sale: GoPro Hero 4 Black

This is a like new only-used-once GoPro Hero 4 Black for sale. Comes with everything seen including a 64GB card which is $50 itself (along with a new GoPro which is $500) and a head mount also ($20). Everything works, never taken outside. I bought it thinking I would use it but I don’t really have a need for it so I only tested it out and left it on my shelf ever since. My asking price is $420 + shipping paid with either PayPal or bitcoin which is pretty fair. Price is always negotiable. It does come with a USB cord too so you can connect to your comp but it’s not shown in the pictures because I can’t find it (disappeared when I moved). It’ll show up eventually but if it doesn’t I’ll just order one from Amazon and 2 day ship it straight to your house, lol.

The lighting in the pictures is pretty bad but I can snapchat you better pictures if you wish. Just let me know, thanks! Oh, and I’m not looking for trades and I’m not going to sell anything separately.

I know you little twerps like to film yourselves so if you’re looking for a nice camera at an excellent price this is the time to pick it up! Thank you!

Pics:
http://imgur.com/jBbri2C,YuiMn04,C1hzayo

:slight_smile: