Food & Yo-Yos Thread (Continued after the Contest)

The apricots were awesome, and the color was spot on too. It was one of those that was a perfect match. Better lighting would have made it a better overall photo, but I could still see that the colors matched. I just had to compare all the great ones and choose only one.

Thanks! I’m relatively new to “artistic photography”, so I don’t have much in the way of lighting experience.

No problem. :wink: I got the prize in the mail to Erik, and PMed him tracking. Thanks again to all.

WHAT??? How do you live without those? The essentials are candy corn (seasonal), pretzels, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Popeye’s, Hersheys, Root Beer, Twinkies, Baby Ruths, Fruit Loops and Captain Crunch…almost the whole list. Pop Tarts are essential too, but I only eat the strawberry ones with the frosting. If there is strawberry with no frosting, I will not eat them. :stuck_out_tongue: Which ones on the list have you not tried?

When my dogs eat these, they get gas that will clear the room. Good gravy its bad. Even they look embarrassed.

Apricots? :smiley: Oh my!

Thanks TA

Yup! The dried ones specifically. :o

^ :smiley: Pretty funny. But, I have to admit that I eat things at times, knowing it will give me gas…sometimes it’s so worth it though. :smiley:

I posted Erik’s photo to Instagram, and it’s getting some good feedback. Instagram has those filters that can really make a shot pop. A phone screen shot for you:

Sweet it says I got 52 likes

Yes, it went up last time I checked it was 55 ;D Nice feedback for you.

The yoyo came heres a pic of it sitting in a tree in our front yard

Thanks TA for this amazing throw

6 Likes

Another awesome photo from you Erik. Keep the photos coming, because I think it’s a real talent. I’m very happy that such a special throw found a great home. :slight_smile:

THAT PIC IS AMAZING DUDE.

Thanks! I just filmed a video with it Ill post it on the forums here once I get done with the editing

Thanks

The little berries and the sky match the splash on the throw. Pretty cool. :slight_smile:

Yup I noticed that too

I requested that we move this thread over, so that I might occasionally post a new food and yo-yos photograph. The rest of you are free to do the same. Thanks again. :slight_smile:

And the house!