Flowable Silicone

I have only been using the silicone pads that you can buy, and I’m not sure what people mean when they are talking about flowable silicone. Is this some different silicone that you buy at a store, and how would you apply it? ???

Yes. it usually comes in a tube, and if yo have the recess for an O-Ring, you put it in there.

1 Like

Is there a certain type that works best?

Here is some!!

http://www.yoyoguy.com/PN/YW07/Yo-yo-Upgrades/Tube-Flowable-Silicone

Yah buy it from yoyoguy because he gives you way more than the nation

DONT BUY IT FROM YOYOGUY!

Sorry about the caps, but, the flowable silicon you buy from any yoyo website costs about 7 dollars, well you can get alot more silicon for a smaller price and a lowes or menards. Any time of clear flowable !!RTV!! type silicon works great, and you get a tube 3 times the size for about 3 dollars. Hope I saved you some money =]

You guys could buy flowable silicone at autozone it’s at the windshield repair aisle section, saves time and money. Happy throwing.

you can also get a big tube for a cocking gun for about $10 at lowe’s or someplace like that.

Yessir. YoYoGuy sells tubes of 50g for $5 the standard Permatex tube is the same price and is 85g. For the geniuses out there that’s 70% more for the same price. Plus, you don’t have to pay for shipping.

Flowable silicone is used as a windshield leak repair. I just put my first batch on my DV888 and am seeing how it comes out. It comes out more smooth than rtv, but doesn’t last as long (so i’m told).