Fixed Axle February 2016 Video Contest

JUST DO IT!
I need to get out and film mine.

Thank you YoyoExpert.com!

https://www.facebook.com/FAF2014/videos/575652882610316/

Oh man oh man I just realized February is only a few days away, gotta do it quick!

Me too!

I’m going to try and get it on film today.
Do we have a sponsor card yet? I might have missed it.

Any luck with the banner? only a few more days left before the deadline!

Final prize announcement and banner/card thingy will be posted more or less simultaneously in the next few hours.

Sweet!

Had some technical issues getting the video uploaded. Not sure what the problem is. I’ll try again in the morning.

I can haz banner:

And for those of you who are shooting on a phone and don’t know how to turn your phone sideways :slight_smile:

Remember - please place one of the banners at the start of the video for a couple seconds… then do a banger. Load to Youtube / Vimeo - and drop us the link on fixedaxlefebruary@gmail.com

2 Likes

Also, if you don’t have access to Vimeo or YouTube, just send the video file itself. So, you gots optionses.

I don’t know if the trick I’m planning is even considered a banger, but I will give it a try anyway.

For some reason the final sponsor announcement is cursed! Obviously it’s yoyozeekio. You guys will just have to be patient while it uploads. Should take about three weeks at its current rate :weary:

Ok. Got it going now. Sheesh.

The time you are taking to put this together is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you from both of us.

We ran into a lot little problems this year. Emails not sending, videos not uploading, mail delays, miscommunication, etc. on top of the normal stuff all we adults deal with. We kinda joked about starting work on it in November but that may really be the case for the next one. We started sending out emails in late December this time and we still pushed it to the last second.

Plus, we’d like this contest to grow and for fixed axle play to grow. Neither of us are fixed axle gods by any stretch but we love the style and love watching players innovate.

1 Like

Oh man last day, it’s now or never.

Edit: Sent the email, not sure if I’m the one supposed to add the banner or you.

So definitely if you are uploading to Youtube/Vimeo, guess not if you are sending them them raw footage

EDIT: Yeah, add the banner anyway

Nope. Just definitely. The banner needs to be in your videos. We simply don’t have the time to edit them in for everyone.

1 Like

Right sorry, the whole banner thing confused me a bit. Email has been resent with (hopefully) correct format.

Getting mine all edited and ready to upload!