FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE: rrrrooouuuunnnndddd fffiiiivvvveee

That’s obviously what I did lol

They obviously work lol.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhRs_LVOR-g

5 Likes

YEAH BUDDY! Told ya! Great job!

1 Like

i hate to ask this… but is your split the atom missing the 2nd underpass?
it looks like you’re doing the first one and then doing braintwister as opposed to split the atom.

I can get a top angle to show whats happening. I was going fast trying to save spin time so the yoyo goes over my finger instead of the finger going under the yoyo. If that makes any sense.

EDIT:
Did some color correction to highlight the string and put it into framey slomo.
Uploading

1 Like

edit: nvm i see it. you’re good.

we’ve got 2 into round 6!

Hoo boy, Round 5:

I’m a little worried about my split the atom, but if you slow the video way down, I’m pretty sure it’s technically right. Ed, just let me know.

3 Likes

Mind the dad pants, kids!

https://instagram.com/p/2ZGIJFDq23/

1 Like

NICE!
Mine were dad pants too!
No really, they were my dad’s pants!
I just realized in my video that was the third Bank Deposit I have hit in my life.

After a long 2 hours of video taping myself I managed to get it. :slight_smile: :wink:

2 Likes

Yay
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO9Mzxa8Ai8

2 Likes

Oh yeah it’s round 6 time.  Thank you to everyone who posted videos before me because I watched all of them to get tips for it and everyone on Facebook.  I’ve been chasing this trick for years and it feels great to be able to do it.

1 Like

Mmm I’ll get the meatballs, since you brought the spaghetti

Awesome, I literally just put the water on to boil my pasta. :wink:

lol coincidence pun! I hope we are on the same joke page :smiley: ;D :wink:

I think it’s a punny coincidence :wink:

I don’t know what was up with my reaction.  Probably just tired from trying one million times.  :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I know split the atom and it’s just more fun on a fixed axle!

But that bank deposit is just downright goofy!
After a few hours I finally got one. And man was that a satisfying thing!!
And not just because I’d been practicing it so long. But just how it pops in there!

Tomorrow will be the day for putting everything together

1 Like

I’m guessing after this round, things will stretch for a while before everyone knocks out.
Until that one insane trick comes…
It’s a monster, I can feel the cold air already…

1 Like

Well Ed said he had the next 4 tricks already filmed and on my Facebook bank deposit advice column he said “nailed it. :slight_smile: … i’ma mess you UP in the next round though, simmy.” I’m not anticipating it getting any easier, I’m just happy to have my video in and I can give my body/nerves a rest until Saturday night.