FIXED AXLE CHALLENGE: rrrrooouuuunnnndddd fffiiiivvvveee

not you SPECIFICALLY, simmy.
but yeah, we gotta pump up the volume.

I can see it now, at the beginning of next round’s video it will be Ed standing in between Hans and Franz and they’ll do the whole, “We are here to pump…you up!”

This will be interesting to watch, in the very least.

1 Like

Round 5 done

https://instagram.com/p/2bXXpFjfp2/

1 Like

looks good. what’s the yo-yo? 15s isn’t a lot for this trick and a close-up.

Spintastics Technic

Was browsing 9gag and then…

That is very impressive. Not as cool as all you guys hitting this trick.

I’m curious as to what round 6 is. Varial combo? Like StM to lunar landing, Kickflip to trapeze, 360 varial?

Or, snap start to trapeze stall, Regen to double or nothing stall, 360 varial to trapeze stall?

I just can’t wait to see how crazy it gets.

Or fixie gyro flop…

SHHH

Fixed 5A could even be possible. :slight_smile:

It is.
That is how my JFF died.

1 Like

having a really hard time with the front style combo for some stupid reason. i know its so simple but i cant really seem to see what string segments are being hit and what not. can anyone post the front style combo from just a different angle or in slow mo? I feel like i should be getting this but it wont click for me

Maybe try with bearing yoyos a couple of times till you don’t really think about the trick anymore? it helped me when I learned zipper stall since I’ve never learned normal zipper back then.

Oh snap (literally)

I can finally snap start with my non-throw hand.

Does that hand count for a snap start, Ed?

ive tried with a bearing yoyo and its just really getting on my nerves. Im copying all the motions to the key but i must be doing something wrong…

Yes… if only you attach the yoyo on your nth I suppose ;D

I learned it by copying Dale’s trick (that I posted in early pages), maybe have a look a couple of times.

Post a video of it.

It’s like, after the yoyo goes around the throwhand index in the first mount, rotate slightly forward and land the yoyo on the front string.
Now your non throwhand index goes right above the yoyo from the back, hang the yoyo on your non throwhand. From there, underpass with your throwhand index, place it in front then do the two times rotation.

im posting a video now. ill have it here in a few. thanks guys

1 Like
4 Likes