Fish

So basically the fish whenever imposed upon due to neurotransmitters committed downward for motion frequency activation of academic predispositions regarding terminent legislature of forgoing longevity transmitent lowly foreclosure in unison of municipal transport authorization of debt procedures incompetent political hierarchy with individual proposed deficit funding of 18 planets through unethical and unconstitutional law abiding factors true to adolescent century overpowerment of lacking and decaying systematic downfall tending for congress overview through federal nonsense for which social dominance over downfall regenerates hinderance of level omninence of glindinimous rewarding efforts of truancy genetics for the countries and divided regionary zoning for certificate of academic solutions to equalibrium and equal value denominators.
The squid laughs.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff482/jtman562/imgres-1.jpg

I have been getting allot of feedback calling this spam, its actually not. haha
Its an experimental writing of my perspective of politics.
Which is (in my view) big words meant to confuse and manipulate individuals into doing what somebody else wants.
No spam here.
Just sayin, haha

1 Like

At first glance, it seems you’re missing either nouns or verbs. Or both.

We all know this isn’t spam

Spam: A canned meat product, ussaully consisting of pork

Fish: Fish

THere completely differant, unless the spam is made from fish

^^^ Win

The Concept of this being a spam thread is tangentially derivative simplistically settled in ignorant observation in a mannerism (You know I’m just not good with words, but I thought in reading this thread that you could make a really good politician with that kind of vocabulary.)

lol, I couldn’t make out anything. :stuck_out_tongue: Hey, I’m not calling it spam though.