Fish Tackle Box for Parts...Cheap Alternative

Hi,
I found this fish tackle box in the sporting goods store…actually I bought a pack of 2 for $6. It is sturdy, has tabs that lock it closed, and it has customizable compartments…all you have to do is pull out the plastic sections to make bigger compartments. I have mine set up. Good for storing string, lube, bearings, pouches, counterweights and so on. If you can’t afford a yoyo parts case, this works just as good, if not better. I also like that you can see through it without opening up the case. The only bad part was the big fish graphic on the front, but I just covered it with yoyo store stickers. It measures 10"x7"x 1.75"…perfect size. Thanks for looking!

What brand is it? I always buy Plano tackle boxes when their on sale because you can always use them to store screws and stuff. Now I just meet to empty one out to store bearings and CWs

Thanks for looking. This brand is “Chattahoochee Chomper” and it has a big picture of an evil fish with fangs on the front. I bought it from “■■■■■■ sporting goods store. It just says “medium utility box 2-pack set” on the front. Upload a pic when you get yours set up.

Today I was looking through my basement and found another one of the Plano tackle boxes I bought for $0.75 at Lowes. I think I’ll stuck some foam up top to put yoyos on the top compartment and use the 3 removable bins for string and 1 for bearings and CWs. I’ll take a pic later since right now I’m too tired and I’ll just edit this post or do a new post.

Nice.