First YoyoExpert Purchase?

My first order here I think was a Blue and gold splash 2012 Superstar I mih\ght have purchased some string or something before that but I dob’t really remember.

I was yoyoing for almost 2 years before I bought something here because most of my yoyo purchases were at a local toy and game stor that sold yoyo’s. I still new of YE I just didn’t buy anything until the local toy store didn’t have the superstar in a color that I wanted so I bought it here. And then I discoverd other high end yoyo’s that the toy store didn’t carry so then I started making lot more purchases here.

My first Yo-yo from this site was a YYJ Speeder back in 2008 with 25 pink strings. Since then I have made too many purchases (Haha Yea right), But honestly it is the only site I get yoyos from. Heck its the only place I get Yoyos from. I have never been disappointed and luckily never had any damaged products.

Its nice to find a great site that ships yoyos rather quickly. I don’t think I’ve had to wait over 4 days for an order and that’s with the cheapest Shipping.

I have once, but YYE is so amazing that they took it back and sent me a new one that was spick n span.

They really do have some of the best Customer service out there.

YoyoFactory New Velocity and some YYE poly. No idea how many orders I’ve made. Some.

Red DM2 and 25 Orange YYE strings XD

String

Buggot,

you clearly picked the right place for your yoyo buying - sure there are other places and if YYE does not have something I must have we have choices.

these folks are honest, have a great return policy if you need to use it, they support yoyoing 100%, they have a huge selection and they are super nice people.

tell your folks not to worry that ginny said it’s ok.

ginny

1. ho hum
1 Like

General yo klr

pgm2

Will do! Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

Mine was a red Grind Machine white red rings and stacks :slight_smile:

I have bought exactly one yoyo from YYE, for me shipping is too expensive.

My first purchase from here was a Yoyofactory Protostar and Superstar. They represented my 2nd and 3rd unresponsive yoyos respectively, with the Superstar being my first metal. ;D

Mine was the shutter…

I can’t really remember; I think is was a bonfire. 30 dollar shipping to the north keeps me from buying everything here. Sucks, Andre and co. are the gold standard in customer service. Probably so expensive because the mailman has to fight polar bears, cross mountains and brave -10000.

So far from YYE I bought 54, Yelets, bearings and strings, brass and antiyo SE, rally, YYF worlds box, Baldwin, Sullivan, and GZR Cascade.

The 54 and Yelets I bought about a year ago when they do the Christmas deal. :slight_smile: been hooked ever since!

Bought a Protostar and some 2010 FH2s when they first came out because YYE had them in stock before YYN. One of the FH2s they shipped me was an old dark translucent green and not the recessed edge glow one that I selected and the Protostar had a weird molding mark/gouge in it. I regretted my decision of purchasing from YYE and went back to being a loyal YYN dude up until the very end when I was forced to try YYE again…

I have now made many purchases and they have all been everything I expected and the customer service has been fantastic the few times I’ve contacted them. I just wish there was free shipping above a certain dollar amount spent.