First Yoyo?

Picture time…

http://home.comcast.net/~robert.m.miller/tbbgt.jpg

Yeah it was two different questions. Sorry for the mix up :P. Im sure you would be a great moderator. You are trying if not already keeping things organized.

Keep it up!

Mark

No, it’s ok. It was my fault, man. Got a little too eager to lend a hand. :wink:

And thanks for the kind words!

I think we both are too eager to lend a hand. I’ve done that a few times afterall, we all make mistakes. :smiley:

YoYoFactory F.A.S.T. 201. minus spacers which I lost years before.

PANDA!!! By duncan

My first yoyo is Yoyofactory FAST 201. I use it for offstring. :wink:

Happy Throing! =]

Offstring? A small gapped yoyo which a decent weight? Interesting…

it’s true. I have/use it for Offstring currently. :wink:

What does XD mean? Anyway, I was really into Clifford the Big Red Dog when I was 4 so one day I was at this store that had a yoyo that was a butterfly but it had Clifford on one side and Emily Elizabeth on the other but then I broke one of my mom’s glass birds with it and she threw it out :’(

XD is a face. It’s like this >.<. And thats so sad!!!

my first yoyo’s were yomega fireball 9$ toys r us

then duncan mosquito 2$ wallmart

with in a week i was better then eather can give me now i’m using a darkmagic

My first yoyo was a Yomega Brain. :stuck_out_tongue:

when i was five my mom took me to walmart and yoyo factory was doing demos and giving out free fast 201s.so i got a red one.two years later i found it in my toy box.a year and a half later it along with my whole house was crushed by hurricane ivan.then one year ago my dad bought me a mosquito.i learned rock the baby, i put it down.i found it in my closet.i now am competition ready and what started it all.the fast 201.

Dude, this thread is nearly a year old. Please don’t revive dead topics.