First yoyo dream

I dreampt that a neighbor and his boy were walking back to their apartment in the same buildong I’m in (I don’t even live in an apartment) and I noticed he had an Arrow. I’ve never even seen an Arrow in person lol. Anywho, I offered him a free upgrade and went in and grabbed my Silenus and gave it to the lad.

Super random dream…it’s really rare for me to have dreams reach my conciousness. I’m usually 100% oblivious to my dreams.

Anyone else get weird yoyo dreams?

6 Likes

Had a dream last night where I got a free arctic circle

5 Likes

Randomly enough, I had a weird yoyo dream last night as well.

@AndreBoulay was showing me a new Night Moves that Hiro had designed. Andre was trying to convince me that Dale was going to start YYJ back up again.

The yoyo was a wacky design that was really bulbous and round with a crazy response system inside that looked like interlocking iridescent Komodo Dragon scales.

7 Likes

I have dreams all the time that I have yoyos I don’t really have in real life and wake up sad :confused:

3 Likes

I had a dream that it was my birthday and I got a Samsung Galaxy S10 and an edge beyond. When I woke up and realized it was a dream I was so sad.

6 Likes

One time I had a dream where i got in a taxi in nyc and the taxi driver was like “ hey do you want this? And he handed me an edge beyond. But then I woke up and I realized and I was so sad

4 Likes

I wants had a dream where I was at school and I went to get picked up. So I saw my car and I went to it, but in the car wasn’t my parents, it was my two favorite yoyoers, Gentry stein and Zack Gormley

3 Likes