First video, any criticism?

So, after over two years of yoyoing(on and off), I have finally decided to make a yoyo video. Mainly because it was my best friends birthday but still, here it is. Tell me if you like it, or if you don’t. Yoyo is yoyofactory boss. It can be viewed in 1080p, and was all filmed on a samsung galaxy s2.

Anyone?

cool vid but like have more scenes of u in different places

It was an nice video, but I think that you should’ve tried to edit out the parts where you missed strings. I know that there are videos where its hard to tell if they meant to miss the sting or not, but it seems like you don’t mean to miss them. So, practice makes perfect! Other than that, nice video!

Thanks. Yeah, I kind of messed up in a lot of places because I was rushing a lot, plus, these aren’t my best tricks, I could do a lot better, but I thought it was good enough for a first video.

You suck u hate you. Just kidding that was sweet keep throwin man youre gonna go really far man geat vid and awesome tricks!!!

Nice man. Realty good. I liked your style. Most of the tricks were very clean and well executed. My only criticism would be what the other guy said; get some scenery, out side shots and stuff. It was still very enjoyable!
Also, I do all my filming on my phone also, its a Droid incredible 2, do you know where I can get video editing apps?
Good job!

Oh sorry, havent been on in awhile, but now I know where I got all the views from! and thanks! I dont edit with my phone just film with it. Edited with AVS editor and Windows movie maker. And in my next video(when I decide to make it) I’ll try to include different shots in different places. Glad you guys like it!