First All Metal Throw

D’oh. Just remembered my first wasn’t a Capless. That was the first I bought retail.

First was a Kyo DNS.

Ha wow, nice way to start off ;D

My first ever was an original G5 and my favorite currently is the genesis

A Dv888, I threw for a solid year and a half

My favourites would be the Shutter and Yomega Prodigy

I have found someone else!! I got the sharper image yoyo christmas of 2012, broke within three days. But my first metal that I actually learned tricks on was a yomega dash. The stock bearing is crap but if you replace it its fully unresponsive and plays decently well. My favorite metal today is hard to say, but I’d say the deadly spins wrath.

Yomega dash

CLYW Chief

first was the old yomega maverick. first yoyo to get me into throwing too. favorite now is chief/fromatC/irony jp 2k13

My first all metal yoyo was the Yomega Maverick. My current favorite all metal throw is either my YYF 888x, or surprisingly my Magic Yoyo N9 with the hubstacks removed. Both of them play really nicely.

First was a General-Yo Entheos. It was probably the smoothest yoyo I have ever used, but I was always so scared to use it. Even when I bought more metals which wore more valuable and could happily throw them without a worry, I struggled to throw it without worrying. So I sold it to give it a better home.

Favourite throw now is probably the Code 2 which was my 3rd metal. Currently on 78 metals owned…

First was a yomega dash, it looks like I let it tumble in the dryer lol.

Current favorite is my mint USA hatrick.

It was a genesis
Now my favorite is the surge or the ac2 and chief

First metal: YYF '07 AYYA 888

Favorite metal: Summit

Dif-e-yo GTO, purchased from Chimera way back when he ran the Skilltoys forum. It’s a nice one.

Favorite is my Anti-Yo Fluchs.

First was a Chain Reactor, back before unresponsive play was a thing. Also had a Metalic Missile.

First was a yoyofactory Dv888

My favorite now is the chief, marmot 2, or puffin 2. They are all soo good