THREE YOYOS??? WHAT? aight then

what ever that thing it has some ridiculously fat rims

UPDATE:
1.Edge (Bimetal, 65g)

2. wEDGE (Delrin/POM)

3. Edge 1.5 (Bimetal, 67g)
4. wEDGE (Polycarbonate)
5. Ko’olau Edge (6061 Monometal)
6. Edge Beyond (Legendary successor to Edge)
7. Monster Edge (Monster x Edge)

8. Poly Edge (Hybrid, Polynesian)
9. 66% Edge Beyond (do it bruh)

5 Likes

ya, the edge infinity rlly sucks.

Go for the 66% Edge Beyond I‘d recommend. The 66% Edge Beyond is insanely good and that’s not just for an undersized Throw. In all aspects it is miles ahead of the 66% Shutter. Evan Nagao play tested it during the production and said he could perform his Worlds routine with it. It‘s that good!

4 Likes

Dang I never knew they made a delrin edge or that the edge beyond was undersized. Both sound really cool.

1 Like

Only the 66% Edge Beyond is undersized :wink: I edited my initial post for clarification.

1 Like

I just realized that I was thinking the 53mm as undersized then seen theres the 66% version. That’s a really cool looking yoyo. Is there many around? It looks like it seems to be Japan exclusive from what I’m seeing?

Edit: I see it was on yoyoexpert but the page is now taken down. Really interesting yoyo. Looks so nice.

1 Like

If you are intrigued by the 66% idea you can get a 66% Throw modeled after another well known Throw right here on Yoyoexpert right now :wink:

It’s the idea behind 66% to downsize well known Throws while trying to maintain the same characteristics as the original version. And with the Edge Beyond they absolutely nailed it.