Fighting

Wow, they’re making 14 megapixel now. I have an 8… it’s like I can’t keep up lol. That video is awesome. So I was wondering, how did you get that shot of the yo-yo shooting out toward the camera in your avatar. It looks really cool, was that a still shot from a video, or did you just time it perfect? Me and mgiroux77 were talking about your cool avatar. Great job Shadowz!

Haha, good question… I was at a camping trip and my friend was like, “You should shoot the yoyo at the camera!” We got insanely lucky and he got a perfect shot. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump!

Feedback? :smiley:

Nice, nice video. I feel like we are ridiculously similar Matt, I mean in yoyoing. When I first saw that you where going to MWRs, I thought, here’s my competition for Sport 1A. Then I saw a video that you made right before the competition, and I was like, “Oh, crap.” I felt like our skill level was nearly the same. You’ve gotten much better since MA States man… Hope I can keep up! XD Btw I have some tricks that are actually eerily similar to yours…

Oh dang…

Some one’s copying me… :stuck_out_tongue: You still beat me at MA states though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting!

You’re the best Shadowz, everyone loves your style!! Make us another one soon.

I hope I can!

I just don’t know if I have enough time right now… Maybe in the beginning of February? I really don’t know.

Thanks for all the kind words!

I’m not copying you. I’m just doing everything that you do. Lol, jk. Looking forward to seeing new stuff from you in the future.

Thanks!

I do too! I have no clue what I will come up with!

Probably going to stop bumping this soon. :-\

Not getting as many views as I wanted it too.

Share it? Maybe?

I shared it on FaceBook :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Last bump, if you want to share it, could you?

Buh bye.