Fg chief colorway?


I got this chief In a trade, and have no idea what the name o this color way is. Can anyone help?


That would be the “Hulk Smash Fade” colorway.

It’s quite nice, and a bit rare due to the fact not very many were made.

Nice Find…


Oh cool! Thanks, I was kinda thinking that was what it was called, but I wasn’t sure.