Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

We will be posting pics of each yoyo color on our Facebook page, Instagram, and on here and we will have a pic of the profile in those.

1 Like

It’s difficult to see the engravings. I am looking forward to seeing what is on the black.

1 Like

Just bought a Mars Elysium. Can’t wait to try it out

4 Likes

You’re going to love it. I love my Earth Elysium. It seriously is one of my favorite throws in my collection atm. The color, finish, design, play, fun factor, all superb. The packaging with all of the extra goodies was just icing on top.

3 Likes

Now you’ve got me really excited! I love organics

3 Likes

Yeah, we will be posting more detailed close ups of the engravings because we made them small, subtle, and elegant.

1 Like

Awesome! We can’t wait for you to try it out! It’s really floaty, flowy, and fun throw all around. The box and packaging is out of this world. You’ll see what I mean :joy::wink:. Thank you for your support! We love your content!

2 Likes

Yeah as soon as I seen this throw I had to get it! Thanks so much. I truly appreciate it :blush:

2 Likes

‘til death do us part :black_heart:

This is the black electroplated version of the Vow. It is also the most limited of all the colors with only 8 A-Grades available.

A little backstory on why we chose this saying to be engraved.

We were trying to come up with sayings that would capture the concept of the Vow. We wanted something that symbolized true commitment and what better saying than ‘til death do us part.

We thought this was a strong and impactful saying and went with the black electroplating because of the darkness that death conveys. For the artwork, Chris Francz’s (@ChrisFrancz) style immediately came to mind and he absolutely killed it.

We hope you guys enjoyed reading the backstory on this color and be on the lookout for the rest of the colors and their backstories. We will be posting them throughout the weeks to come.

Which color is your favorite? Let us know and comment your favorite black emoji!

17 Likes

These are EPIC! The black is by far my favorite of all of the colors above.

2 Likes

Thank you! The black really makes the engravings pop!

3 Likes

i tell my wife “til death do you part”, but i guess yours works too :wink:

looks fire bro

3 Likes

Thank you! Can’t wait for the Project Ti! :wink:

2 Likes

love at first sight :cherry_blossom:

This is the rose gold electroplated version of the Vow. It is limited to only 10 A-Grades. We have 2 additional unengraved versions.

We were trying to come up with sayings that would capture the concept of the Vow. We wanted something that symbolized true commitment and we thought this saying encompassed a real factor in falling in love which is love at first sight.

We thought this was a strong and impactful saying and went with the rose gold electroplating because when you think of love you think of something red or pink and the closest and most beautiful color we could do was rose gold.

We hope you guys enjoyed reading the backstory on this color and be on the lookout for the rest of the colors and their backstories. We will be posting them throughout the weeks to come.

Which color is your favorite? Let us know and comment your favorite pink emoji!

14 Likes

gold digger :trident:

This is the gold electroplated version of the Vow. It is limited to only 10 A-Grades. We have 2 additional unengraved versions.

We were trying to come up with sayings that would capture the concept of the Vow. The gold yoyo’s concept speaks of a rather humorous truth that commonly revolves around commitment.

Check out our website for more info about the Vow!

Which color is your favorite? Let us know and comment your favorite gold/yellow emoji!

14 Likes

How does it sound? Looks like a bell in gold.

1 Like

It has a beautiful high pitched ting sound when you bind or hit it against something. So satisfying!

1 Like

I need it I NEEEEEEEED ITTTTTTTTT :pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Well that’s what I imagine the nicest golden throw since the Gold Fusion back in the days…. So well done, guys!!!

Looking forward to it - keeping my :crossed_fingers: for being lucky at your drop :nerd_face:

1 Like

not perfect, just raw :balance_scale:

This is the raw polished and unpolished version of the Vow. It is limited to only 12 unpolished A-Grades and 10 polished A-Grades. Unfortunately, we do not have any B-grades or unengraved versions.

We were trying to come up with sayings that would capture the concept of the Vow.

For the raw yoyos, we chose “not perfect, just raw”. This seemed appropriate because we think that when you commit to someone or something, you hope that you are being accepted for who you are, which is not always so perfect.

We will be announcing the release date for the run this week so be on the lookout for that!

Check out our website for more info about the Vow!

Which color is your favorite? Let us know and comment your favorite silver emoji!

13 Likes