Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

Man, I’m champing at the bit for this release!

1 Like

Thank you! Keep an eye out for our announcement on Instagram! We can only post the date and time on here due to the guidelines. If you want more info you can always PM us!

3 Likes

the VOW official DROP INFO.

the VOW will be officially released on September 7th at 8:00 PM EST.

Each purchase will include the following:

• the VOW Yoyo
  • Flat D-Bearing
  • Matching, custom made box design
  • Matching, custom made ZipLine string
  • Matching pouch
  • Matching, custom made counterweight
  • Custom-made enamel pin
  • Stickers (F&FB artwork + logo)

Black and Gold Vows will include a metal shovel.

Rose Gold Vows will include healing rose quartz.

Raw Vows (post-preoders) will include white, healing quartz.

We hope you guys enjoy it. We worked very hard to put this run together. Thank you so much to everyone who pre ordered!

Let us know what you think and if you’re excited in the comments :grin:!

16 Likes

I can’t wait :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Mine comes tomorrow! I’m so excited… Yall are most definitely one of my favorite yoyo companies. Keep up the great work

3 Likes

How much and where do i buy it ?

2 Likes

Weird.

4 Likes

What’s weird???

We are so proud to announce our newest team member @Theycallmecotton! We are so excited to bring him onto our team and stay tuned for big things coming soon!

13 Likes

I’m so honored. Can’t wait to grow with yall :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🥲🥲

6 Likes

The Elysium comes with a counterweight. That’s your chance to learn about freehand play😝

2 Likes

I will definitely learn some about that style. I will need your help :blush:

Ok, just ask if you need help👍

1 Like

Dm me a few videos you would watch as a beginner if you could go back in time to when you started learning if you don’t mind :blush:

1 Like

The Vow also comes with a counterweight. Every yoyo we release, we try to include a counterweight with the yoyo so those who have never tried 5A or gotten a counterweight can try it out with our yoyo or with a different yoyo.

8 Likes

That’s great, I really appreciate that you include counterweights. I hope that more people will learn about this beautiful playstyle :grinning:

4 Likes

Even though it’s steel, I think I’ll try with something other than the Vow to start. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

INCEPTION •••

We are so excited to share our newest project with you. Inception is our very first bimetal and Jonathan Daniel Saelens’ signature yoyo, as such, we wanted to make it as special as possible. The 7068 AL + Titanium combination is definitely one that we haven’t seen often and we simply love how it turned out.
We cannot wait for you guys to see the colorways that we have chosen for this run. It is so exciting to have had this project for a while now and to finally be able to announce it!

These are the specs:
Material: 7068 AL + Titanium
Diameter: 56.00mm
Width: 45.51mm
Weight: 64.25g
Gap Width: 4.51mm
Axle: M4*8mm

Can you try to guess the other colorways? We have a surprise in store for this run! :wink:

21 Likes

Looks good, but I’ve never understood the concept of AL with titanium rings.

5 Likes

Plays like a dream! Definitely my favorite bimetal yoyo so far.

2 Likes