Few & Far Between Yoyos - THE DREAMER

:rotating_light:BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!:rotating_light:

For our upcoming run, the Vow, we will be collaborating with @chunkeez5ayoyo and @ziplinestrings to bring you guys the best quality custom counterweights and string!

Each custom counterweight will have a band around the middle that resembles a wedding band, that matches the color of the yoyo!

On top of that, ZipLine Strings will provide some of the best strings we have tested out. Each string will also match the color of the yoyo!

We are so excited to finally announce these collaborations after months of planning and we hope you all will enjoy the Vow!

We still have a few more things to announce in due time, including a giveaway of a prototype Vow, so keep an eye out for that!

What is something you are looking forward to about the Vow?

13 Likes

I’m looking forward to tying the knot with it.

12 Likes

Love that response haha!

5 Likes

Marriage has its ups and downs, but the bind is tight. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Awesome! Are you dropping the specs of the yoyo soon?

1 Like

Yes, we will be dropping the specs soon!

5 Likes

We may have to use that phrase :joy:

3 Likes

Start a pun contest on Instagram when you launch! There’s got to be more.

2 Likes

Guys,

that is surely one of the most beautiful throws I´ve seen in a while - hands down!

2 Likes

Such a cool looking yoyo! I am looking forward to seeing your company grow and what yoyos you create :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! We really appreciate it. We’ve put a lot of time into it and stainless steel is just beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you for the support! We have many more throws coming in the future. Wait till you see the colorways and artwork for this one!

4 Likes

We will be doing a prototype giveaway soon. So maybe we will make that part of the requirements to enter!

2 Likes

I’ll start sharpening my skills. Haha…

1 Like

Hey guys! Take a look at the artwork for our soon-to-be-launched project, the VOW. We had so much fun coming up with the visuals for the engravings that Celen and I had chosen for the different colors of the VOW. Let us know which one is your favorite!

1. “‘Til death do us part” - Back electroplated. By Chris Francz @ChrisFrancz

2. “Not perfect just raw” - Silver (polished and unpolished, raw). By Will Chavez @utilitypack

3. “Gold digger” - Gold electroplated. By Will Chavez @utilitypack

4. “Love at first sight” - Rose Gold electroplated. By Will Chavez @utilitypack

12 Likes

All four artworks look great - my vote is for # 1 though. I love the title, vibe, and dark dreary colors. Great work on it @ChrisFrancz :fire:

5 Likes

I dig the hand drawings. Reminds me of classic MTG cards. There is a classic touch that I appreciate.
#1 - Francz

4 Likes

@ChrisFrancz did a terrific job! He is very detailed and told us he wanted to do something dark this time around!

1 Like

But hey, I’m curious to see those yoyos, in all colors!!

1 Like

Another vote for #1 @ChrisFrancz

3 Likes