Feedback Thread for Rad

Sold to @Rad, was lovely all around, responded quickly to messages and gave a quick generous payment. :smile:

2 Likes

Sold a TI Vayder to @rad…great communication and feedback. This guy is Legit!! :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gotcha!!

Sold to @Rad, purchase was smooth and they paid quickly.

Bought a Ti The End from @Rad . First of all there was some discussion about Rad not having any selling feedback. I had been after one for a while so I decided to bite the bullet and go after this one they had for sale.

Stated in the post Rad wanted the payment to be made as F+F through PayPal. We agreed on a price and I took the initiative to pay for the throw G+S and I added on extra for the PayPal fees. I like having the peace of mind knowing I have PayPal’s buyer protection. They confirmed payment was received and they would be shipping soon.

They gave me the tracking info later that night and let me know I should be expecting it later in the week! Fast forward three days and it arrives blazing fast! I’m in South Texas so it usually takes a week or two for things to arrive. The throw arrives very very well packaged and protected. Exactly as they stated it would arrive.

Overall satisfying transaction and excellent communication with @Rad. 7/5 would buy from again :+1: :+1:

***Quick side note. I’m already paying so much for chunk of spinning metal I don’t mind giving a little more just to make things a nice round number. I did give more than what the PayPal fees would cover. @Rad REFUNDED the difference and let me know I over payed. I let them know I knew what I was doing and that I appreciate it. So kudos for being honest and giving back the difference. :pray:

4 Likes

I bought several yoyos from @Rad. They were shipped in a timely manner and it arrived in less than a week although it is an international shipment. Very happy with the exchange.

1 Like

Just finished a trade with Rad! Great guy and easy to work with!

1 Like

@Rad is an A+ dude! Bought a nice yoyo off of him for an already good discount, arrived quick, but he refunded me since he noticed some scratches, even though I said not to sweat it. Bless this man :pray:

1 Like

Bought a throw from @Rad - safely packaged, shipped quick. Thanks! A++++

1 Like

Just picked up a throw from @Rad … top notch safe packaging with quick shipping, no hassles. Great dude!

1 Like

Sold a something speeder to @Rad . Paid quick and communicated great! Super easy transaction.

1 Like

Sold a Ti-Vayder to @Rad . Prompt feedback and payment, would deal with again!