Feedback thread for Ajcheeta

Did a trade with them everything went smoothly, good communication, packaged well and shopped fast. What more can you ask for?

1 Like

Ajcheeta is the man. Everything went super smooth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great seller. Shipped fast and everything was well packaged. Would buy from him again.

1 Like

I’m an old fart and I love capped, organic, plastic yoyos. My Atmos smoke was destroyed in a vehicle accident a few weeks ago and I was having a time trying to find a replacement for it. Jesse took care of me!

They shipped quickly, made sure the throw was well protected, and did everything they could to make sure no one dropped a truck on it!

It arrived safely and now has a spot in the yoyo holder my new truck came with!

12 out of 10. Will do business with again and again.

1 Like