Feedback for yoyomikie

I purchased a yo-yo from Mikie last week. He communicated quickly and clearly, described the throw accurately, shipped fast, packaged well and I feel like I got a heck of a deal! Don’t hesitate folks. I would definitely do business in the future.

2 Likes

Purchased multiple throws a couple weeks ago from @Yoyomikie and they all shipped very quickly, they came in condition listed on bst, and he even included some extras. He was a super friendly guy and I would not hesitate to buy from him again!

2 Likes

Bought a throw off @Yoyomikie and the transaction couldn’t have gone smoother! Great communication, incredibly fast shippping, and safe packaging. Yoyo arrived as described

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback :pray:

2 Likes

Bought a yoyo from @Yoyomikie . He responds quickly, ships promptly, and is truly passionate about yoyos! I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again!

1 Like

Purchased a throw from mikie, shipped quick and secured the jojo very well. Very happy with transaction and would do business again, thank you

1 Like

mikie is the king! we did business 3 times. he has the best deals and the fastest shipping.

2 Likes

Bought an OD Parlay from Mikie. He was very flexible with an international shipping request. Yoyo was packed securely and actually arrived in record time for me from the States. Stoked.

1 Like

Bought an OD Halifax 20/20 from Mikie recently and I couldnt be more grateful. Shipped quick and packed well.

Thank you @Yoyomikie

1 Like

I completed a trade with @Yoyomikie, I can’t say enough about this guy. He is wonderful to work with, great communications. His discriptions of the items are spot on. Shipping was fast and the items came securely packed. This was not my first deal with him and it won’t be my last. A+.

1 Like

Thanks guys :metal:

1 Like

Another quick and easy transaction from the man himself @Yoyomikie thanks again, now the MMC is complete

2 Likes

Made a trade with @Yoyomikie! I’ve purchased from him multiple times before with no issues but there was just a slight issue in packaging this time around. Nonetheless, he was willing to fix the situation and communicated quickly and consistently. Upstanding guy in the community and wouldn’t hesitate to do a transaction with him again! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Snagged some Side Effects from @Yoyomikie that I had been looking for for quite a bit. Great pricing, quick shipping, well packaged, absolutely happy with the purchase. Would do business with again for certain!

1 Like

Grabbed a throw from @Yoyomikie this time and just as good an experience as previous. Fast shipping, throw was in great condition, and generally just a fun person to talk to. Would recommend, and thanks again!

1 Like

Just got a throw from @Yoyomikie yesterday. He helped me find something specific to my tastes on a budget. He was very reasonable, and communication was fantastic throughout the process. The item came decently packaged and just as described. All around cool guy. Would do it again :+1:

1 Like

Another smooth transaction with @Yoyomikie! Yoyo arrived quickly, safely, and as described. Couldn’t ask for a more trustworthy person :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like