Please close

Adding this minty JDS genesis in green silver fade sold out everywhere
$35 shipped!
Also adding this sense anti mono special edition also soldout everywhere!
$45 shipped!
I’d bundle the JDS genesis, antimono, hitman and ceramic bearing all for $75 shipped! :bangbang:

Adding rainbow disco Vapormotion! $30!

Here’s my feedback thread

Need to raise funds. So I’m putting the kraken back up for grabs. Gna let it go for $65 shipped!! Has two cosmetic blemishes on one rim that can’t be felt and do not affect play in the slightest. Near mint other than that.
KRAKEN SOLD‼️
HYBRID FINGERSPIN SOLD :bangbang:

Along with the kraken I’m down to throw in these two awesome yo-yos. The unreleased hybrid fingerspin from Yoyo friends
And the second is one of my all time favs, this is the hitman reproduction, made in China version. I’d place this Yoyo in my top 5 all time. It’s that fun, the most controllable Yoyo I have ever played. I have it ever color. Akd I’m talking about this version not the OG version. I personally feel this one plays much better but that’s just me

Will throw in brand new full ceramic bearing!

![IMG_4221|375x500](upload://lVCDSqeqUAc9dROeBufyFL6fw56.jpeg

If some one would prefer a brand new genesis JDS I would substitute tht for the two hybrids

Or take them all for $85 shipped

Need to sell asap. Would do the kraken and jds genesis for $60 shipped! Or any combination u choose

I’d let all 4 go for the crazy price of $75 shipped need to sell asap

Forgot I will also throw in a brand new full ceramic bearing!

Just added the terrarian in a dope blue and teal splash

Take all 5 throws for $100. That’s $20 a Yoyo for a kraken and a splash mint terrarian

Also putting up my Gucci wallet/cardholder up for sale on other platforms and thought I’d put it here first in case someone wants it I’d rather sell t to one my own people hmu if u want more pics it’s in great condition

100 shipped

1 Like

Take these three plus the ceramic bearing for $75 shipped :bangbang:

Got this iPad mini mint condition, just older. And minty Apple Watch Series 5 44mm will come with the watch band plus 5-10 others as well

I’m down to throw in the iPad mini for free with the bundle of yo-yos for $75.

Or take the the watch and iPad for $125

Or take all three Yoyo plus watch plus iPad for crazy price of $155 shipped!!

1 Like

Added Vapormotion rainbow disco to the bundle at no change in price! Bundles are still the same price as above but now u can add this Yoyo into either bundle !

So to be clear
Bundle 1
Vapormotion rainbow disco
Jds genesis
Senses anti mono special limited edition
Hitman rep
Plus +
IPad mini for $75!
+$5 shipping

Bundle 2
All of the above plus the Apple Watch with 5-10 additional watch bands included
For $155 shipped!
The watch alone is worth that! Someone swoop this bundle!

Some additional Watch bands I will throw in all these plus 5 more! Plus a charger!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.