Feedback for sparhawk

Quick to respond and very helpful.

Great packaging and the yoyo was exactly as promised. He even threw in a couple of extra strings.

Would definitely do business with him again.

3 Likes

Just completed a deal with @sparhawk. He communicated well, shipped quickly, provided tracking info, packaged the throw securely, and it arrived as described. Would work with him again, no hesitation. Thanks, man!

1 Like

Just received a Converge from @sparhawk! Fast shipping, excellent communication. Would definitely look to do business with him again!

1 Like

Awesome guy, had many discussions past the sale, helped me come out of retirement!

I have done a couple trades with @sparhawk . The man is great to deal with. Trustworthy. Prompt. And fun to talk to

1 Like

Sparhawk threw in a couple extras with the edge beyond I picked up from him. Thank you! Hope to do business with him again. Recommended.

Sparhawk is one of the kindest people I know. If you’ve mentioned a throw you’re after to them and they happen to see it, they don’t hesitate to send you the information. Not to mention they’re one of the most knowledgeable people I know about all the different yo-yos out there. They imported for me at no upcharge a few throws from yoyonest.jp and packaged and shipped them expertly. I cannot find enough good things to say about them; S-tier member of the community.

2 Likes

Just completed a deal with Sparhawk and it was great.
Very patient seller and good communication. Would definitely trade again highly recommended.

1 Like

Recently wrapped up another deal with @sparhawk. As usual, a pleasure to deal with. Top notch all around.

Finished a deal with @sparhawk. Everything came perfectly. Buy or trade with confidence!!

Bought from @sparhawk a few times, always ships quickly, often has great deals. Would buy again