Feedback for @Shwa

Let me yell you…so i was starting to get a little jaded with throwing and started to venture out into more things. I have other hobbies i collect for but nothing ever beats a good yoyo. I figured since i had tried most shapes i ve ever wanted to, most materials ive ever wanted to, throws from YEARS ago to throws from what seems like the future. Well, i finally decided to try a Titanium throw…Originally the VERY first one i wanted was a an RSO Martian because i absolutely love the aesthetic of it. The story of it, what throws its based around, just everything. BUT i knew very few of them were made so i was open to trying pretty much whatever i could get. This is where the legend @Shwa came in. He wasn’t even trying to sell his Martian. He happened to stumble upon my looking for post and be generous enough to offer his. This thing arrived exactly as he described, as if it came straight from Elvin himself. It truly was such a pleasure to talk with @Shwa and i know I could have wrote a simple little “dude did a good job” post, but i felt like sharing the immense appreciation i have for someone like that. So definitely 10/10 seller and 100/10 person!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.