Feedback for owlman

I just received a zgrt El MiJo from owlman. Beautifully packed, exactly as described and REALLY fast! An easy and pleasurable transaction. I would buy or trade with him in a NY minute!

1 Like

I’m way too late on this but I bought a 28Stories Klondike from @Owlman. He shipped it fast and it came in perfect condition. It was an awesome buying experience and talking with him was fun as well. 10/10, definitely don’t hesitate to buy from him!

1 Like

Purchased a OD Legendary Terrarian from @Owlman. Fast shipping and the throw exceeded all my expectations.

Deal w/ confidence!

1 Like

Purchased a throw from @Owlman and was super smooth, throw was in perfect condition and arrived quickly and securely, would definitely recommend!

Grabbed another throw from @Owlman and it was a very positive experience, I was actually too late on what I was looking for but he let me know about a couple other similar throws I might have been interested in. Very helpful and the YoYo arrived quickly and in great condition. Would purchase from again!

Older feedback- Bought an El Serio from @Owlman a while back. Good transaction, everything went smoothly, would buy from again.